ballade pour adeline

Thursday, July 27, 2006

spamming the answers to my quiz

the answers for the quiz dated back to 20th june

In case you didn't know...

1) my full name: sth emilyn sth
2) my birthday: 1st mar
3) my favourite colour: light pink, baby blue
4) favourite food: for now it's cake-obsession
5) hp model: 8310 (yeah i know...*sob*)
6) hospital i was born in: thom
7) my crush:
8) name any 3 things i look for in the opp sex: 1) height 2) faithfulness 3)
9) name one of my dream honeymoon places: paris/venice!
10) my favourite song: Right here waiting
11) 2 of my favourite drinks: watermelon juice, ice chocolate
12) the number of shoes i own that are still wearable: 9
13) my height: 162.5
14) i have: 2 sisters and 0 brothers
15) i can't leave home without my: wallet
16) the name of the kindergarten i attended: chinese kindergarten
17) my best subject in high sch: higher chinese
18) most hated subject in high sch (and still do): physics
19) my favourite subject in high sch: A maths
20) my favourite place: beach
21) my favourite CD: westlife
22) my highest grade in piano: 8
23) my confidante: my mum
24) shopping (buying)/ (listening/playing) music/ exercising (any 1): is the best way to help me destress
25) my favourite genre of movie of late: comedy
26) the age of current hp: 3 yrs and 5 mths
27) the State i was in for 3 years:
28) my favourite sport: badminton
29) my favourite game in primary sch: captain's ball
30) the number of times I sprained my ankle: twice
31) the number of times i dyed my hair: once
32) the longest length of hair i'd ever had: down to my ass
33) wind-surfing/base-jumping/para-gliding?: para-gliding
34) the length of my longest crush: abt a yr
35) my favourite sweet as a kid: tic tac orange flavour
36) my favourite cartoon: mr bogus
37) the 1st bar i'd ever stepped into: balaclavia
38) the age of the 1st time i'd burst out in rashes after a sip of red wine: 10
39) my 2 favourite flavours of ice-cream: pistachio, hazelnut and nougat (make that 3)
40) the 1st time I performed on stage: primary 1. If you'd consider a box a stage, make that 5 yo. hah
41) my favourite seasoning: wasabi
42) the number of ccas i had in primary sch: 7
43) my favourite pastime in primary sch: embriodery/stitching
44) the number of times I moved house: thrice
45) the most impt thing in my life: family

Never knew that much abt me, did you? (:

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

now we know!
but you have one insane brother you know!?!?!?

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger bubblE said...

oh yeah that i know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home