ballade pour adeline

Friday, August 04, 2006

Aiy my aircon's so screwed. I am hot. As in literally. Haha.

Sigh, forewent another cycling trip. Binged more. Couch-potatoed even more. LOL.

Ooo. I wanna learn drums. Been planning that for a loooong time. Make that a week. haha. But it's an expensive hobby =( First you gotta possess drums. If only I had the means to take that up. Pole-dancing sounds fun too. But you need a pole. ARGH. Who Can Be My Pole?

Hmm actually i wld prefer studying then working. I think I psychotic. But you know, I actually enjoyed studying for the past 1 week! =P Seemed like that particular module had nicey pple. In fact, maybe due to the hectic timetable, meeting up with these pple for lectures was kinda fun because everyone was just busy with the same stuff. So there was a level of same frequency i guess. It was a different thing altogether for the last 2 mods. hopefully i get to meet more niceties in the following mods!...

Shld be hitting town tmr. I think. I need a breather!! yay!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home