ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hello Muffin! :)
So I reached home at 1am after having to jostle in town at erm...12am?...It's just ridiculous. Who wld have thought that suddenly we had so many patriotic citizens up at 12am? cityhallmrt stat was even scarier. Never have I seen such a large sea of crowd at an mrt stat!!! Basically, all you cld see was bobbing heads; you cldn't even see a single patch of white tile on the floor!

At some point in time, they even announced over the speaker: those who are not boarding the trains please leave the station!!! muahahaa...to which I was secretly smirking in response to the idiotic behaviours...

Boy, I just lurrrvvveeeee bus rides, save having a voluptuous lady sit next to me and rub elbows agst mine, while consistently turning back to converse in a foreign lanuage. Nevertheless, I was glad to get a seat for the entire 50min journey. The bus ride was yet another outlet for my mind to run wild...Yes. Dozing in and out of consciousness, beads of haphazard thoughts just run amok.

Like, why on earth are pple still up at 12am? Why is orc rd still packed to the core? Why is there still traffic jam in town? The 8pm traffic is still kicking in!

I hate it when I am the only person to alight at my stop. It feels lonely. I have to be the one to punch the red button. I have to be the only one whom the bus driver has to open the door for. and I have to be the one to walk by that lonely road.

I was out in RC. Ask me why and I can't answer you. Anyway, rafflescity changed rather adversely. The basement is unrecognisable and I have to admit that I got lost a wee bit more than a couple of times. Yeah, I am lousy. Oh well, women CAN'T read maps, for your info. Neither can they navigate. That's partly why i detest female drivers.

Ok, so I watched Tokyo Drift. Oh man. It was cool =) To start off with, I am not a car-fanatic but seriously, the cars were awesome and the babes galore were babe-li-cious. Those legs...OMG...Really. Those legs pple will die for. Who said girls can't watch babes? OMG. The women (except the lead) were hot, irony. I think my heart was pulsating to the vibe of the car engine (loved the orange hottie man)

oh well, had 2 mini baos and mua-chee when I got home because I was hungry. -_-" They were cold and rock-hard-straight from the fridge. but. Oh Brother! Beggars can't be choosers. It was ok I guess. Sleepy now. Oh when I was down the hill, my mum was standing outside the gate and it was kinda scary. I blinked a couple of times just to make sure that it didn't disappear. Haha. Yes, Yes. When you are sleepy, your mind just run wild you know...

Oh..had a nice walk ard the esplanade. The sea breeze and stuff set-up were calming to a certain extent. AND THEN. I saw a cutie. WhaHAHaR. The freaking policeman who walked past me with the reflective "security" word shining off his back is uber HOT. OMG, you shld have seen me drool. (Yes, the same one who turned ard when you asked him to clear the trash) hahaa...Seriously, he was sooooo cute. Actually, it ain't that bad dating a policeman. Hmm but that wld probably mean an end to all littering, I guess. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home