ballade pour adeline

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Harassed.

I've been harassed by an indian caller.

today this insane man called. we spoke for 5min and 4 out of the 5 min, he was practically interogating me. 1st, he asked 1) if i was studying 2) what i was studying 3) where i was studying 4) what is my dream job 5) how long i was working there (because he said I knew the things well) Er ?!?!??!!!! 6) whether i liked the job 7) what time the different shifts were 8) if there were less pple during wkend 9) whether i wld like being a banker 10) if i was malay or chinese. 11) HE ASKED FOR MY HP NUMBER. Go And Die.

Then he said I sounded like a malay. DAMN i felt very insulted. It's the 2nd time i felt soooo super-duper insulted.

The 1st time was when some sec sch boy whispered to his friend that I was cute (HA.HA. Thank you.) BUT damn his friend who had to add "china". WTH. NO, I AM NOT FROM CHINA! Argh.

do I really sound like a malay ?! (2nd time already) ARGH. I am NOT a racist. Just that I am proud to be a SINGAPOREAN CHINESE. Understooded? Yes.

Back to the point.
When that annoying indian fella asked me what my dream job was, I said "Er...Researcher" (Just Kidding, Okay? He wldn't leave me alone!)

Anyway, then he commented "Hmm...but you sound very friendly, like you really like to be ard pple and talk to pple...(Com'mon, i hate people alright?) ........hmm so are you like that?"

"Er...(HELP) Yes?" (LOL...I was practically lying through my teeth) THEN...

Then he asked for my hp number. He said "Can I have your handphone number? Maybe we can be friends." I was like.... #*($&(*&(#*#$$ $)(*#)($&##( !!!!!???? "Er...It's not convenient to give you now."

THEN. He said "Ok nvm, I'll give you mine. Maybe we can be friends. My number is 9*******. My name is ***. I hope you'll call. Hope to hear from you again. If I don't hear from you again, wish you all the best for your studies! Thank you for your help. Gd Bye!..."

OMG. I swear I felt a shiver down my spine. I started removing my jacket. I felt so hot. Extremely spooked lor.

CHEE-KO-PEK!!!!!!!!

If you ever come across a lonely indian man called Jay, SCRAM!

1 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

lol wtf?!
gimme his number la. i get my gay friends to harass him :x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home