ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

8am...

caller: yah i received a blah blah blah.........
me: wld you like to accept it now?
caller: so many cards. (complaints, complaints and more complaints) What do you think? Shld I accept uh?
me: er...haha...Yes you shld. (I had a dying urge to say...NO! UNLESS you are stupid or retarded, Don't accept it, damn it!--but of course I cldn't and I didn't)
caller: hai...but *complain, complain, complain* What do you think uh??? It is worth it or not? me: (NO!!!!!!!!) yah, it's a good offer, take it up! (MY FOOT!)
caller: how uh, shld I take it up?...haha, you must be thinking, why got this crazy person in the morning...
me: hahaahaha
caller: but makes life more interesting yah? haha
me: haha yah
caller: OK LAH, I'll make life easier for you, I'll accept it.
me: [FINALLY] Ok thank you!!!
*asked all the necessary qns...*
me: Ok, thank you!!!!!!!
caller: Ok thankyou. YAH, Bye.

Then he hung up before I cld say anything else.

&*#^$*&#*!!!

wah lao, hurry up make up your mind lah.
Oh well.
haha.

Day off! I had a VERY interesting day today. Let's see. I slept, slept and slept even more. woke up at 1130am. slept for abt 12 hrs. Napped from 3-5pm. I wonder why I am so exhausted. And the rest of the time I was either eating, watching tv or eating AND watching tv. My day was so exciting =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home