ballade pour adeline

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I think i am falling head over heels for panweibo. i had one glance at his pic on a magazine and i was practically STARING at him for the rest of the time. OMG...my heart just melted...

Today in the train, there was this AUNTY dressed in white MINISKIRT and a gaudy pink HALTER-NECK. and black ANKLE BOOTS with black socks. OMG. It was so so eye-catching, I kept noticing her subconsciously at the corner of my eye (It was so distracting!!!). Her arms were like...the size of my calves...One Big Rule: Unless you are in your late 30s/early 40s and still have a bod as hot as my viet tcher's aka a bamboo pole figure, Please don't litter the place with your gibberish dress-sense. Or you'll be sent for cwo. sg is a litter-free country.

Coindentally, i was wearing boots today too. and I started comparing our clothes. her mini-skirt vs my long black pants to cover my ankle boots, her striking pink halter vs my baby pink cardigen. Difference was, she was definitely revealing more meat than me. In fact, ALOT of meat. Like...Erm...Okay...I was wrapped like a bah zhang today, 3/4 sleeve, long pants and totally covered boots vs her open flabby arms, and OH YES, below her shin, HER LEGS WERE AS HAIRY AS MY HEAD. Seriously. Fashion sense gone way awry.

Ok, I am so mean. Lord, I have to stop criticizing pple.



today there was one stupid potato-head caller. The only bloody caller who wldn't let me put him on hold. I hate the policy abt how customers are always right. MY FOOT.

Stupid caller:
him: can you check with your colleague?
me: okay, Sir can I put you on hold please?
him: No, you are so rude. DON'T PUT ME ON HOLD. CALL ME BACK. MY NUMBER IS blah blah blah blah blah

then he dropped the call.

What a total oddball asshole. Really.

Then when I called him back to reaffirm it, he went : OK......bye...then mumbled AIYAAAH~!...

Like WTF? I cld have not called you back one you know. At least I don't hang up on you! ASSH*LE.

Haha.



On a lighter note, there were some really nice customers like one call i received yesterday...He was just asking on and on abt the promotion...

Caller 2:

him: What's your name?
me: ****

for while he heard Eden.

him: Oh, is it the Eden Garden?
me: haha, no...
him: How do you spell it?
me: ****
him: Oh, never hear before. that's a unique name.
me: haha
him: that's a nice name.
me: Thank you.

yada yada yada...
THEN

him: sorry, I have a call...

THEN HE PUT ME ON HOLD FOR 5 MIN. *me wait wait wait...* and I cld hear his muffled voice in the phone as he HAPPILY CHATTED away on his hp.
when he came back...

him: Sorry, I also have customers...haha
me: it's ok...

yada yada yada

me: ok, the T & C applies and it's available online.
him: can you tell me the T & C?
me: ok, actually you can check online.
him: since i am talking to you, i wld like to hear your voice.

* #^#($!!?^#(??$ *

me: can i put you on hold while i check that for you?
him: ok

*came back later*

him: Luckily you are back uh, i was getting angry with the hold. i don't like the sound of the machine.
me: sorry abt it. blah bLAh bLah

Later...

me: Ok, is there anything else I can help you with?
he said: Ok, Thank You so much for your help ! Can I buy you lunch ?
me: Haha, it's ok, Thank you.

Then his last question was...

him: Are you a Chinese or a Malay?
me: Chinese

Telephone Flirting. He spoke for 20 min. Put me on hold for 5min...haha...I still remember his name. It was a chinese guy, who's married lah. His said his wife blah blah blah...If i'm not wrong, I think he was in a cement' company. Hehe. I checked his details =P Haha, he was qte funny. But I think such customers really make life sweeter (:



Caller 3:

She kept talking to me and asking questions for like i don't know how long...maybe 10 mins and kept transferring the phone to her husband. typical woman. Ask this Ask that. EVERYTHING!!! BLAH. Then she asked whether the chain of restaurants for the voucher included any vegetarian restaurants. I was qte shocked because from her voice (Ok, call me biased), she didn't sound vegetarian!!! hahaahahaaR...I don't know how I derived that but my impression of her wld be a voluptuous 1) AUNTY or 2) TAI-TAI who either goes shopping for veggies in the market or shops at Marks and Spenc. Oh well. Voices are misleading.

THEN...

me: did you spend blah blah blah???...
her: wah...I just spend today in the mark&spenc, in the system already uh? So fast uh? *she was VERY impressed*
me: yes, it's all in the system.
her: Orh...then if lost the cc, ure can check also lah? Very good leh, very fast can check...

Typical VEGGIE AUNTY =P

Something I was wondering...WHY wld veggie aunties need creditcards?!?!?! so that they can buy vegetables in the market with their cards???!!!....haha


It's amazing how much stuff we can retrieve from just an IC number...Like almost everything abt that person.

You know, if there was one thing I cld say to every customer, it wld be...
quote of the day: Don't fall for such gimmicks. NOTHING is free is this world. pple are so hao-lian. It's just a credit card. Forget It. At the end of the day, beneath the prestige of owning a cc, you are just paying more.

-today my colleague said yest, he checked the details of a caller who had what, 900,000 sgd in his account? WTH!!!!!!!...He's a millionaire.......*gasp*


Yay. Day off tmr! And no more night shifts!...Wanna thank God for letting me catch the LAST train for the last 3 days...(wanna thank my mum for staying up and walking me home from the busstop at 1230am for the past me days!) If not, I wld be stranded at the workplace =) Sometimes I think I can feel God's presence...especially when I meet nice customers who are very understanding. Praise the Lord!

Today was a really hectic day. It seemed that everyday we are getting more and more calls. Like today, I didn't 'aux' aka 'temporarily put away the call' and I had 10 callers STRAIGHT. ARGH. Can you imagine repeating the same stuff over and over and over again for TEN TIMES without rest!!! ...Hehe yes...I was almost out of breath. And for each call, you have to BE NICE. Fake it or whatever. Of course, i was trying not to but you know it's qte hard. esp when you are so tired just repeating the same story a hundred times a day.

Actually, I hate talking. So for me to have to speak and speak, it's just damn tiring. sigh. So actually for the rest of the day, I am just an autistic kid.

Thank God, it's not a perm job, otherwise I think i will die facing some horrid pple. Today average, abt 40 calls; yesterday it was 30...That's ALOT. On the bright side, it makes the day pass faster. VERY FAST in fact. don't even have time to catch my breath/digest my food. Before I know it, it's Dinner-Time...then it's Time-to-knock off! =)

Sleeping in tmr!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home