ballade pour adeline

Monday, August 14, 2006

Is death the only way out?
I've been crying for 4 days straight.
I feel so vulnerable.
I've been inflicting self-pain
Because it just feels so bad
That I hardly feel the pain
Even when I am bleeding.
I broke a bowl the day before
And the bowl of uneaten cooked fish fell on the floor
The bowl shattered into a million pieces.
The crashing resounded in my head
And woke me up for a moment
But it didn't change a thing.
I had to wash the entire kitchen myself
Because the fishy smell reeked.
I wished I cld cut myself with those porcelain pieces.
I hadn't had a decent appetite in 4 days.
It just feels so, so, painful
It's gonna be a long, long week...

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

fa sen she me shi?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home