ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

5pm...

me: I cldn't get these pple. I called and their maids said they weren't home.
cheng: are you sure those are the maids?
me: sounded like maids leh.
cheng: because I think most are office numbers...
me: I think some were house numbers. they sounded like maids leh.


Silence.

Then both of us burst out laughing. LOL.





I think I am beginning to spout rubbish again.

6pm...

blah blah blah...........
cheng: so you buy your lunch from the petrol station?
me: yah...
cheng: baos (buns) right?
me: yah. everywhere also have baos.
cheng: yah they trying to be like 7-11....*thinks* No...indian shops don't have.
me: indian shops no baos lah! only got roti prata.
cheng: yah lah, all the indian shops got roti prata.
me: No...not all. those indian mama-shops no roti prata leh...


The conversation was so DUH?!

We started laughing again.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

i sell working class people

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

errr .... i mean SMELL :x

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger bubblE said...

sniff sniff. hahaha =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home