ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

funnnnnnnn

Went cycling with my sisters in ECP today. I had great fun =) Despite the hideous crowd of pple clad in red and white, it was enjoyable. There were only at most less than 15 bikes left at the main bicycle kiosk but we managed to get pretty good ones...

We went to the jetty, which was a great place. pple fishing and stuff. My sis decided to stop there for a 5min break because her ass hurt. It was nice because it was extremely windy. Loved the wind......

And so...I (think) I was leading for most of the trail from the beg to way way past the sailing centre and at one pt of time, my 2nd sis even commented, "Is there no other speeds you can go, other than fast?"

ahhaa...Well it was nice embracing the sea breeze and veering down slopes (Yeah Man!) so I just paddled and paddled and paddled. But I have to admit that uphills are damn taxing and I was caught up in a couple of rather embarrassing situations, which my sisters just laughed their hearts out.

You know I was leading for like 70-80% of the time right, then when it came to the slope, I just started to lag. haha and I cld feel the lactic just pounding in my calves. And then my sisters started to overtake me and when they saw how worn out I was, they just argh, gloated.

Once, I swerved (did that alot) to dodge some moron and the leaves of a tree just brushed across my face. Thankfully, I didn't crash. Ho Ho...The bikes were so much more stable than the one my sis owned! =)

All in all, we all escaped unscathed. YaY. Except that my sis got some idiot rollerblade straight into her when she was returning her bike and as a result, my sis got some scratches near her right ankle. Interesting, The Very Same Exact Moment when the national flag flew past. So she missed the hoo-ha. LOL.

Oh yah, can i also add that...ECP is a great place to ogle at cute guySSS) =P haha...There, It's Out In the Open.

Then when we were returning our bikes, the sg flag was flown across ECP by the helicopter. It was really cool. Pple cheered unanimously and some even honked for the sake of honking. Haha. It feels damn good to be home on the nation's bday!!!

For the 5th time in my 20 years, I didn't watch the parade. This time was because we were on the roads. For 3 years, because I was in crapland and for the other 1 time...Hmm, it was because...I was performing as a freaking banner gal, carrying the CPF banner. It was qte interesting I guess. Man it was painstakingly tedious, but with the great friends I had, the bus rides were really fun though..............The 8-mth preparation started from sch. From mar onwards, we started rehearsing at the stadium every sunday from 12pm and 10pm under the blazing hot sun as the hired SBS buses ferried us from the old bt timah campus to kallang.............
Anyways...I was surprised that my sis spent her national day with us when seriously she'd usually have a schedule full of dates lined-up...

TokyoDrift. Yes. I haven't finished my previous story. I imagined that it wld be a blast to be driving at what, 197 kph? Then on 2nd thoughts, I recalled the time when my brother sped across the PIE at 11pm at 100 kph in his [stolen] camp honda, or was it 110 kph? Yup, and I think i was screaming my head off because, he didn't even have his hands on the wheel ??!!!!??!!!..... And on seeing that I was a little disconcerted, NO, HE DID NOT PUT HIS HANDS BACK ON THE WHEEL for your info. He actually did that more often to which I was really on the verge of screaming at him and tearing him up. haha. Oh wait, maybe I did =P I can't rem.

Today, my sis drove past this person who was caught speeding (most likely) on the highway by a policeman. Then when my sis drove past that lady, SHE WAS CRYING. It was my 1st time seeing someone cry for having been called to pull over at the side of a highway. Kudos man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home