ballade pour adeline

Monday, August 28, 2006

Freaky.

Today I was at j8 on my way to work. I was busy smsing while on the ascending escalator and When I looked up, WTH! Stupefied.

This evidently obesed guy on the descending escalator on my right waved at me with the widest grin I'd ever seen. He was practically grinning from ear to ear. I cld see him flashing his whites. And his eyes were reduced to just slits under that dark spectacle frame.

How desperate.

ARGH. ANOTHER nightmare.

It was pretty apparent that he was waving at me. Because on my left it was a neon advertisement and I was the ONLY one on the ascending escalator. He was twice my size, a little short of moses lim, as if he'd been practising to be a sumo. (i am so mean, thankyou). So when he was going down, he waved ENTHUSIASTICALLY like some retard. Well, he CLD have been waving to the breadtalk floss-buns adverts (makes sense) but I doubt. He wldn't wave at the floss buns, would he?

I swear I DIDN'T KNOW HIM!!! So i ignored him completely. my eyes were wide enough for the pupils to fall out.

Realising that he was still looking at me even when I'd arrived at the escalator landing, the first words I muttered were, OH SHIT. Then I RAN off (as fast as I cld move in my high-heels) to the mrt station, not even daring to look back at the weirdo.

I told my sis abt it and she even joked that perhaps he was some pri sch friend who grew morbidly sideways, beyond recognition. HA. HA. Even so, I wld have recognised him.

Cld have been a mistaken identity on his part. But darn it, I haven't completely regained my composure from the traumatic incident the previous night.

And now, THIS.

Sorry, I'm not used to having strangers wave spontaneously at me.

If the chap yesterday didn't scar me bad enough, today sure did. *shudders* what's wrong with guys today.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

wahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home