ballade pour adeline

Saturday, March 25, 2006

had a day off yest=) needed time to study. and despite the day, i still have ALOT to catch up. it's amazing how much info overload i am. anw, had a study session this afternoon aft class. somehow it was as effective as i'd expect it to be. the lib was closing early and 1 gal had to go off early to meet her friends in chinatown. so when the lib was abt to close, we walked over to Hans to mug. my first time there. the food's not bad=) shared sandwich with my friend. Then aft the girl left, the both of us went down to town-orc. it felt good. Invigorating and stuff, esp after having to study. but still, it cld have been better because it wasn't that fruitful a day academically. saw this skirt that i had fancied abt a couple of weeks ago but didn't buy. tried on again; the desire to get it still there. But i didn't. sigh. maybe i shld right. a white skirt to go with my tops=)

today, i took 3 buses and a taxi to cls. =P hehe coz this bus was really slow and i missed my 2nd direct bus to cls so i took another down to macRitchie and when the bus still didn't come and i decided that if i took a cab, i wld be kinda early, so i hopped onto a another bus that came along, aware that i'd still have to change bus. Anw, i missed my stop where i was supposed to get off and before the bus was turning. argh. so i crossed the overhead bridge and saw the bus i was supposed to take drive off. Man...it was another 5 min before it struck me that if i don't take a cab, i WLD BE LATE. so there you go. my adventure.

the 1st bus was horrible. It was crawling like a slow loris at 20km/h as i see the cars zoom by like nobody's biz. And my 2nd direct bus was in front of it yet it seemed as though i was never going to catch it. sigh. then i looked at the sunshade of that bus driver and it read "Christ First". And i thought to myself. But God, you didn't tell the bus driver to drive SO slowly, did you?...

Then the 3rd bus was the worst. 1/2 of un-airconed bus. How sinful!!!!!...I was seriously sweating like a pig. And it didn't help that every single bus that went past me was air-conned. only this freaking i am in, wasn't. ouch. I am Ice=)

Gonna meet pee and mon!=) hopefully. A bit of a rush but it's nice to catch up once in a while with old friends. hmm i realised that i don't have cls on fri. Ouch again. there goes the movie. Shld have booked. So blur. Anw, they're screening ice age2. Some crappy kiddy movie. Detest animated films so maybe i just shldn't watch it, yah? then again, i haven't watched movies in a while=( i really shld have checked for clses earlier.

ooo might be going to the ZOO next sunday coz my coursemate who works in AVA's got free zoo tix. but haven't confirm yet coz the other girl hasn't confirm. hehe...been ages since i last went there. hmm since sec1? i can't even rem. Anw, the former has taught me abt self-control today. As you dear readers know, i haven't been able to cope with my eating habits that has gone out of hand lately. and it's really been a pain in the ass. so i really hope this works. =P As we walked thru taka basement, i can't help but be allured by the sumptious variety of foods but really thank God that i didn't assuage my cravings. The honeyed waffle and banana split. Hmm. I ought to learn. fast. but before i learn it the hard way...

oh i dreamt of my friend last night. just dreamt that we were walking at j8 mrt station then we boarded an open-air double decker bus. Almost kind of enjoying the white wine. yah, on a double-decker bus. I think it was kinda drizzling and stuff. Then i think i woke up. Strange dream. Probably means that it's time for a holiday=P Hai, why isn't anyone online?=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home