ballade pour adeline

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Went out with my dear cousin today. Had fun=) went to suntec, esplanade, citylink, fullerton hotel to play with fishes. (Disgusting large fishes. hehe...she agreed with me that they were gross!!!!!=)) to and fro here and there and had dinner at marche. Yum...the pizza and waffle. ooo. Had 2 slices of tiramisu cake today. Rich, RICH cake because it was one of the big bosses bday...38 years old. Ooo. hehe. I am fat. ARGH.

Then i forgot to get my labcoat from my cousin. ARGH. saded. sigh. Anw, tmr is friday. I am sleeeeeepy. Good night. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Oh btw, I DIDN'T GET RASHES!!! This calls for a celebration!!!=P hehee any takers for wine/beer? I survived 5% alcohol...weEEeE~ (irrelevant: Oh i realised that my friend who had the lychee martini had difficulty waking up this morning and her head was heavy. heehee) maybe i shld try. J/K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home