ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

don't you just wish that there were more hours in a day? then I cld get another job and get another income. then i can study more and sleep more. then i play more too...

today my hands were molested in the mrt!!!...this lady in front of me kept jostling in the crowded mrt. but not with her hands. she molested me with her ASS. it was rather empty in front of her yet she insisted on backing so much so that her hair was within 15cm of my face and how i wished she'd used a more fragant shampoo. yup, so she kept pushing and her bum was literally scraping across my hands which i was simply holding my handbag. eew. i felt molested with a gargantum ass. then i felt so conscious. maybe i had such a figure too. a lop-sided body with a mammoth butt and an almost non-existant front. argh. upon these thoughts, i was so self-conscious that my banished my evil thoughts instantanously.

today she treated us to lunch at a ramen place below our workplace. the food was not bad although i had wanted to order a teriyaki salmon ramen which i dared not because of the price and that i wasn't the one paying. so much for getting a treat. you just feel bad abt having to choose something more then the usual. anyway, it wasn't very filling so i saw myself munching away at choc waffles from the pantry. Yum Yum. the whole afternoon. blah. THAT was to be my dinner anyway.

speaking of which, my friend is so sweet=) she knows that i dun usually have dinner because i have to rush to class, today she bought me a muffin for dinner=) and for another friend too. i wanted to pay her back but she insisted on giving me. hehe. so sweeeeeeeet hor=) oh then during the break, i was telling abt how much i want to go out on sat str after the class and maybe group study but was afraid that i might be too tired and stuff. BEFORE i cld finish my sentence....."bzzzzz...bzzzzzzz..." my hp was vibrating. And the msg was from my friend who i had planned to meet up with str after class. HahaR. It was qte spooky. Speaking of the devil. Daniel, you're the devil. haha...=X eh but u din reply my sms. saded. Blah. hahaR.

hmm.......i saw the lecturer walking down the overhead bridge as i alighted from the bus. I was shocked and i scrambled to the lift, hoping and wishing that the lift will come soon, before he reached me. Bad luck. he came and smiled. he's strange. i'm scared of him.

sleepy again. Goodnight people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home