ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sleepy.

today I bought a whole walnut choc cake for my mum=) No special occasion. Just felt like buying for my mum. Ended up the cake tasted pretty good. heheee...well at least I liked it...alot. been really cake-frenzy ever since i started work. :S esp tiramisu flavour. no wait. I think every flavour EXCEPT strawberry. hehe. my mum bought great dinner for me tonight too. Loved the thunder tea rice =)

Oh. the whole company is having a "Movie Day" next friday. In engwah cinema. Ice Age 2. Then each one of us can bring an "immediate family member". but we have to book in advance. Feel like going actually. It's sponsored and the office gets to mingle with every dept (not that that is fun) but anw...it's at 740pm. and i have class. wtf. I feel like pon-tanning actually =P Anybody wanna come with me? I'll just say ure my sister/brother. I doubt i'll be the only one doing that. It's free anyway...wanna come? wanna come? anybody? invitation open leh...hahaR...

oh last fri, the company had a "Fruit Day" in conjunction with promoting a healthy lifestyle. So they distributed 3 bananas and an apple each. Hehe. Was qte good actually. Maybe because I was really hungry. So i ate 2 bananas for lunch. haha...and how many was left when I got home? Yes, 1 banana and an apple. hahaR. the HR dept sure organises strange events yah?

hmmmmm......i wanted to say sth. but i forgot. nvm.

i suspect i am anaemic. been feeling really tired everyday. Bedtime!...

[LAST WEEK: Oh yah, did i mention that the smell of coconuts and perfume SUCKS? Yah anyway, i am telling you it is really terrible. Esp when gotta squeeze in a crowded mrt with the person less than 10cm away from you. And that heavy odour just whets all your appetite. If I were to describe it, i'd probably smell like a combi of mango and rotten meat. That bad. Last week I had to hold my breath for abt 6 stops. And when I cldn't hold it any longer, I started to breathe thru my mouth and I felt like I was hyperventilating. Then finally, the person got out (thankfully) it was then that i cld breathe at ease again. The smell of fresh(er) air in a compact carriage. ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home