ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Been there. Done that. Big Aspirations, little me.

I think I am jinxed. my life is so trashy. How come the 1st time you see everyone they seem to be nice pple then after 1 mth everything changes? I Never believed that being nice wld get you nice deeds in return. I am not complaining. Maybe I am. But it's my blog and I am not complaining to anyone, only to you the nice soul who is reading my blog at your own will. I am sick of pple not wanting to listen; pple who are so annoyingly dao aka the stupid boss. Yes the other korean boss. The stupid boss who the bitch fell head over heels with. This is the 3rd time I smiled at him and he dao-ed me. WTF. Ok, so i am being sensitive. But what's with the whole office? pple bullying the temps, pple not even bothering to signal a 'hi' when you walk past. That is utterly disgusting--just reminds me of the freaking society where I last was for 3 yrs. Horrible pus-like odd-balls. The 1st few times I didn't take it too heart-maybe they were just stressed zombies. But after a week of crap that I had to endure. I'VE HAD ENOUGH. Each day I slog my head off, the thought of wanting to resign just floats alluringly ard me. I always believed that no matter where you go, it's the pple who mostly decides whether you enjoy it or not. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I really was wrong.

Then in the bus back home, I was literally stoning. Cldn't see anything out of my little view because I was seeing--not looking at things. Just visions and visions of pple in a crowded bus. I was thinking of so many things. I felt that perhaps this is not what I had always wanted. Perhaps I didn't really want to work in raffles place. Perhaps, I didn't like a 9 to 6 job. I always knew that I am not a quitter, so trust me, this is really one of my most extremes. Thus, this brings me to my My Next Aspiration? I wanna be a professional tai-tai. Retire from this dog-eat-dog world. Enjoy my young "golden years". Am dead serious. Own a yatcht to travel ard the sparkling ocean away from the world and own a little hut overlooking a beautiful, breath-taking cliff. And my itinery wld be to wake up every morning to admire the sunset and take a stroll along the white sandy beaches and at night, simply lie on the sand and count the stars......I can't do that in Japan, so I shall have to migrate to Europe or hawaii or America, anywhere that has place for a little being like me. That's my next goal. At least for the next 10 years I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home