ballade pour adeline

Thursday, March 16, 2006

another sucky entry to end my day. what started out to be qte a good day turned out just as rancid as the other days. This morning, this really nice bus driver decided to stop at the bus-stop and wait for me to cross the road which was buzzling with disgusting motorists who refused to stop OR are crawling at a snail's pace, leaving you to wonder if you shld take the chance to jaywalk at the point in time. Argh.

---office suck---

Ok...one of the supervisors asked me to go to carrefour to get raffia strings to tie the files. SHLDN'T HAVE GONE OUT. REALLY. She gave me 10 bucks as i happily proceeded out of the office into carrefour. After choosing 1 pink and 1 yellow bundle each after much contemplation, i was walking to the cashier when I realised...DAMN IT. I lost the 10 bucks. I panicked. Thankfully, had my hp with me. the only source of communication to the other temps. As I discreetly whispered to her to come down and rescue me because I didn't have money to pay for the strings, I cursed and swore at the idiot who I was very sure picked up that 10 dollars just when I dropped it in front of the pile of raffia strings. ARGH. he shld die a horrible death. Crap. And I didn't dare to tell the person lest i get a dressing down. But darn that person who stole my 10 bucks. Sigh. After my friend came to rescue me, I suddenly felt so sad. Like I can't even hold a 10 dollar note properly coz i was holding my hp and my access card. argh. argh. What to do. What's gone is gone. I still owe my friend 10 dollars coz i am really broke. Need to draw money AGAIN tmr. Blah. sux.

then in the evening, went to suntec convention for the food fair. Ate junk. Heaps of them. Enough said. =( and on the way home, got stopped at j8 by some prudential chap who insisted on stopping me in my tracks and ask me incessant qns. And it seemed just like another lecture all in the name of promoting that horrible bank interest thingy when all i wanted to do was to go home and wallow in my misery. BLAH BLAH BLAH...so he rattled on and on and on and on and on even with displeasure and lethargy written all over my face. Then he asked me where i lived and said he lived nearby and continued to describe to me where he lived. Happened to be really near. But he had to add in mandarin..."see, we are destined to meet." ?!?!?!!!!?!!?!!!!! BLAH. WHATEVER. I was like....."erm...it's j8...the chances of u living in this area is high you know..." ARGH..................I still can't believe I am sooooooo careless today....=( oh sh*t. I am so sad. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home