ballade pour adeline

Thursday, March 23, 2006

the butch, the smoker and the monk

that day in the ladies in sch, i looked up and was flabbergasted to look up from the basin and find a man standing right beside me in the toilet. he/she was my height but slightly more petite in stature than me. Struck me that it was a butch. Scary stuff. Then he/she eyed me as though I was the one in the wrong toilet and as though I was the one with the sex change. It felt really uncomfortable that i was really wondering if i had really stepped into the gents instead. Don't worry, I am sure I didn't.

my friend thinks i smoke, without me even having to tell her that i do (I DON'T) and she wldn't believe me when i told her i don't. Man, do i look like a smoker? i tried hard to convince her that i DON'T but all she said was..."yeah right" then I asked her why. And she said "ure lips are black and ure gums are black!" ??!?!!! Erm.......ok actually i smoke. JUST KIDDING! my parents will kill me lah. Besides, i detest smokers. Anyway, my lips were black because the lect room was cold and that explains. As for my gums.....ERM...well....you see....ERM...haiYA, I have unhealthy gums, alright?=P haha...Beats me why i appear to have black gums too. Maybe it was the lighting. But crap. Seriously. Me=a smoker? Are you out of your puny little mind?!

every morning (well almost) i wld meet this monk at the bus-stop and each time i realised that he doesn't look at me. Or anyone. Including guys. Poor thing=X Can't even glance when a chio bu sashays across. (speaking of which...it's horrible when ladies sashay across the mall every morning. ARGH...can you pls bloody walk faster!...Just for your info, You're blocking the entire path.) Anw, back to the monk: When when he boards the bus (the same bus as me...to the interchange, he stands at a corner like an autistic kid, oblivious to whatever was going on in the almost filled bus. And today, he was carrying a plastic bag full of journals and papers. Curiosity got the better of me and I edged near to look because I was kapo. I was wondering what in the world monks read. Then the words read "Living every moment of life with AWARENESS". WoaW. Cheeem.

So jaded with work. So far behind my notes. And so sick of seeing sian pple at work everyday. Complaints aside. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home