ballade pour adeline

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hi, I am stressed. Hmm. Then again, when am I not stressed? Nv a wee second in my life, probably. It is the pinnacle yet? I wonder. Sometimes it scares me so much that I believe I can just burst out laughing all of a sudden or just tremble incessantly. It's terrifying with what one can do under stressful situations. My life, my time, my family, my friends. It constitutes my whole life isn't it? One hurdle after another. It's never going to stop, is it? I feel so disgusted. With I don't know what. Myself? Pple? Situations? Argh! Who doesn't want to feel like a princess? Be showered with all gifts or talents, of riches, of luxury? I...I...I wish.

What a gloomy day. It's been raining the entire day. One of my firsts here. I so long to go home. To embrace the warmth of family and friends. Be snuggling up in my very own bed without springs poking me and drilling into my bones each time I turn. I wish. 116 days and counting.

Meanwhile, I really pray that the problems can be resolved the sooner the better, in the best possible solution. It feels horrible. It feels as though I am the culprit. Maybe I was but now it doesn't make me feel any better. Where is my guardian angel?...

I am no bond girl. Night is falling and the sky remains depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home