ballade pour adeline

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I have been a fool these days. Last night I was praying to God for a soulmate who will listen to me 24/7 when I realised that he had always been there for me. I enjoyed talking to him. A good hearty talk. I told him something that I hadn't told anyone before and it felt really genuine. I guess I didn't have to hide anything when I spoke to God because he knows me better than I know myself. Although speaking to Him may seem like a one way communication, it isn't at all. I know when God is trying to speak to me through his wise words and it isn't surprising at all that I think I was enlightened to a certain extent after talking to Him.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger chris กริช said...

heyhey.. thx for being dere for me!! really feel much better... hope u are feeling ok too!! remember... trust in the Lord... and through your faith... ur prayers will be answered. tts wat i learnt in church today. we hafta engage with our Father, he is waiting to listen to u ... waiting for u to ask him. yep.. hope u dun give up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home