ballade pour adeline

Friday, January 14, 2005

blog

A new blog for a new beginning. I want to be happy. To hack care everything that tries to depress me and put me down. I will try to stop cursing and swearing and put the past behind me. The problem is, everything step I take, I tend to look back and think, what if I chose the other path? My fate will definitely be different but the crucial question is, will it be better?

I feel so dead today. So deprived of energy. I feel like crying yet I can't cry out. Was tearing in my bed last night. Whatever for I don't know. Just wasn't at my best of mood. My arm aches and my breath is short. I just feel so cooped up physically and mentally.

I was watching animal planet and I was wondering how do dolphins feel? Spinner dolphins in particular. They are so buoyant and bouncy. Do they ever get bogged down by worries? They are so playful and intelligent and the varsity and infinity of the ocean are they boundaries. What more in terms of 'space' can they ask for? They can swim to wherever they want, eat whatever they desire without worrying that they may ever get fat. They are always swimming in schools and they have so many friends. They even help other species in times of crisis, saving a grp of divers from sharks. And they are adorable. They are really carefree...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home