ballade pour adeline

Sunday, January 16, 2005

HahahaR...went to pierce reservoir today. Guess who I met! 715! If you watched the star awards 2004, you will understand. He is a 'ah ge1'. hehehe...omg he is damn cute leh. haha. Serious. My mum and I walked rocky and at the dead end, the doggy refused to budge and when I squatted down and stood up, guess who was standing in front of me. Hahaha...Okok, I am so dramatic. Anyway, he was wearing a cap and sunnies and initially I didn't know it was him but from the look of his distinct lips, it was obvious that it was him. He looked at my dog then at me but I didn't know it was him. Anyway, he walked off and took the longest route to avoid peeps. He is sooooooooo cute. Sorry, I can't stop it. Cute cute cute...Ahhhh! ....hahaaa...Haiz, but too bad he's a . It was rumoured that he is because he doesn't have a gf. However, I think it is true. How sad. I saw his partner. He was walking in front of the cute guy and they tried to keep a distance, although cute guy was tailing him. OMG!!!...sorry sorry I really cannot stop. haha. hmm...then when we were abt to go back and my mum was driving beside cute guy, cute guy deliberately looked away so that I cldn't see his cute face. Haha. Ok I am so perverted. Hmm...but apparently his other half didn't look that appealing and was shorter than him. Didn't expect my 1 time to Pierce in more than 2 yrs was so er...'fruitful'. HAhaha...

Hey but I pity the celebrities. Like they can't even have a normal day without being recognised. A pity I didn't ask cute for his autograph. Hehe anyway, I wldn't dare. Decided that I shldn't bother them since they have the right to have they freedom too. Can you imagine if everyone bombardes them. So poor thing.

Gladly, the reservoir wasn't really packed with disgusting kids who go mad at the sight of dogs. Esp my furry doggy. haha. ^_^' Phew.

He is so cute he is so cute he is so cute he is so cute he is so damn freakin' CUTE!...hahaha............................Crap. If only he was straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home