ballade pour adeline

Saturday, January 15, 2005

My first

hee...I am soooo tired. Feet hurt. Stuff. I finally went to the durian aka the esplanade today! Call me slow or whatever but the feeling was great. Esp at night. Although the air was a little stale and heaps of pple were there, I guess it was still pretty good!...Well well...today. Today I went to orc to pass a friend some stuff and then went to city hall to meet my friend. Walked through citylink. Went suntec. Walked ard and ard and yes, ard. Had vegetarian food that was...erm...ok. I didn't really know what I was eating. Anyway, went to the fortune fountain. It was spectacular. At least the gust wind was the biggest it can get in singapore. Yup. Nice, cool. I am surprised. Haha. Lalala~ Didn't know there were so many shops in the durian. Someone owes me a $980 big teddy bear. Haha. eh...what else did I do? I can't really recall. Went to some sporting shops. Went to carrefour. Walked. Oh yup took alot of lame pics. Pole man was half dead. hehe. So sorry. Hope your tummy's better and hope you had fun. I had fun. I need reflexology. Fast. Okie. Gotta bathe. Eat somemore. Pig in!=)

Oh met li nanxing on my way back. He just got out of the car parked outside his house. He looked at me. I looked at him but I didn't really give a *crap* partly because I cldn't care less and also because it was pitch dark and on 1st look I didn't notice him. Also maybe because his built was a little smaller than usual. Whatever the case, I saw him go into his house.

I am so sorry but I can't help that I am always late for dates. Sometimes I wish that I still had uniforms. Dressing up can be such a chore. Choosing clothes, wearing them, taking them off, going for another top. The top doesn't match the skirt. Change skirt. Don't feel like wearing skirt or that particular skirt that day. Change bottom. Feel very hot. Change from pants to skirt again. Haha. You get the point. That is why I am always late. I feel so guilty but can't help it. Hmm. And then before I go out, my mum will always ask me lots of things and then I late even more. And at the bus-stop, the bus takes forever to come. And it stops at every stop, every traffic light. And at the bus terminal, I ALWAYS have to run to the mrt station. Sometimes I am lucky, the mrt comes really quickly. Yup. That's me. So sorry to those that I have been late to. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home