ballade pour adeline

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Kinship

Hmm...I can hear my neighbour crying so pitifully. "I don't want daddy", repetitively. It's qte disconcerting. The incessant whining and traumatic cries feel qte depressing. How wld the kid's parents feel?

This is coincidental because I have always wanted to say that I love my parents a lot as they have given me, or at least tried to give me everything I want. Tangible and intangible. Inevitably, there has to be a compromise. I can't get everything. However, I know that whatever I want, they will always have to go through some predicament and do whatever it takes to get it for me. In case you're wondering, I wasn't always thinking this way. I guess the studying abroad and stuff really changed me. Good and bad. To see the world and maybe singapore, through a different set of mindset. I dare to say that I cherish my family, my friends and my religion more. The pressing short period of stay every year is so hard-earned that sometimes I find it a waste of time to bicker with my parents which I always used to. Over nothing. Really. Esp with my dad. Bottomline is, we all shld compromise. Simple as that. Give way and make everyone happy. Afterall, isn't that when we feel at best?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home