ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I wonder how 2 yrs changes a person. It's qte incredible. Anything can happen. Life is so unpredictable. I wish I knew too. Some nights, I just lie in bed, wondering what life is all about. The pple who walk in and out of my life. Made a difference. Some very significant. Some not so much. Who knew that I still had chemistry with a long time friend? Who knew that one day I wld be studying abroad? Who knows what will be my next step in life? Maybe only God knows. God the creator of all. My next move, another chapter of my life. Only he knows best. And another thing, God knows what best for me, for you and there is a reason for everything that happens to us. Almost everything. At least that's what I think.

Just got my new timetable for sem1. It's erm...shld I say more packed than before? Well...no 9am starts everyday but almost 5.15pm ends everyday. -_-". Geez. Help. I don't like PBLs. It feels awkward, scary. The last thing I want in to speak up in front of 10 strangers and talk abt some crap. Why can't I just have normal tutorials? Those that the other students don't even realise when you are absent. Yes. I want those. And the pracs too. I just feel so lazy having so much hands-on thingy. Sooner or later my hands with rot and fill with disgusting popping varicose veins. This is so saddening. ='(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home