ballade pour adeline

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Happy Birthday vicky.

I miss my piano soooooo much...How I wish I can bring it over. My source of support when I am sad. However, it is so impossible to ship it over. The one in school is kinda far away from my campus. Crap. I want a grand piano. Haha. Dreaming again. If only I had bill gates' fortune. Bet a grand piano is peanuts. Anyway...

Hey I hope you are feeling a little better. A little better everyday. Maybe you need a break. Go and do anything you want. Sometimes you just need to spoil yourself a little to feel good. I am sure there are things that can make you happy. Think of them. Do them. My sis doesn't believe in this but from me. Set yourself a certain amt of time to be sad and after that, just drop the whole issue and never speak of it again. =) It's your life afterall. Only you can decide how you want to feel girl...cheer up okie?...

I need a badminton racquet. I want to bring it over. I have no idea how my sis broke a badminton racquet. The 1st time she played in 3 mths, I think. It is so ridiculous. And she didn't even say a thing until I discovered it. I still don't understand. How do you break a racquet?!! Unless she used it to wallop someone. The wires are frayed and there is like a huge gigantic gargantuan hole in the net. And everytime I did a 'slam', the shuttlecock gets stuck in there and the next moment I am left wondering where on earth is the shuttlecock. So crazy. I miss yy who's in NY now. Haha. I sound so incoherent. Oh well. Haphazard thoughts.

I think I did nothing today. Well, not exactly nothing but the day just passed so quickly. I merely uploaded some pics onto the webby and it took a while. lalala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home