ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

it's the end of the day and i NEED TO COMPLAIN.

ok today i was almost late for work. the darn mrt kept coming to a halt. in the middle of the tunnel. It was horrid and i felt claustrophobic. it was crawling as slow as a slow loris. it kept stopping anywhere except the terminal. when i was release from the gates of h*ll, i ran as fast as my legs cld carry me. by the time i was at the office, i was totally out of breath and drenched in sweat and all i cld feel was an itchy throat. ARGH.

And today i ate ALOT. crap. so many horrible sweets which i bought to distribute. and the leftovers were on my desk. Man. That was a total mistake. i ate and i ate and i ate like i never ate before. argh. THEN...*here comes the exciting part...drum-roll*...there was a power failure in the whole building at 5pm. (man, i wish it was earlier) at 6pm everything was still off, lights came on at 530pm but the comps died on us. SO...we had no choice but to call it a day. wahhaaaR...the earliest day i ever got home. and because i took the bus back to the mrt station for the 1st time (didn't know abt this bus...haha)

Ok...i've got a PILE of work to do tmr. and i mean A PILE. had thought that i wld probably be staying back for OT today...but looks like tmr i've gotta do it and ALONE somemore =( haiz...so sad. I got a bad feeling abt this.

1) i might be stacked with work that the other missing pple had to do. PLUS that 100+ documents that i got to amend and print out. (i gotta use that DARN printer again=( ) PLUS that 4 pieces of paper that i've gotta fax and photocopy tmr.
2) i'll be so sad that i'll be talking to myself or eating
3) i'll be dead busy and getting scolded for not knowing where the stationery/pple are when they call at the reception. DARN.

boohoo.

reception is not fun. =X really stressed. the workplace is filled with virus too. i really really really really really hope that the receptionist will NOT be on MC tmr, although she already told me she wld be tmr...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!............sigh. i hope CW will be there tmr...

i really ate ALOT today. gotta bitch.
i ate...
1) a full set lunch
2) a smoothie
3) lots of sweets
4) biscuits (argh......!!!...guess what...when the power went off, the 1st place i visited was the pantry--to get biscuits...CRAP. So much for power failures. I wish it will happen once every mth then we can go early, but my friend wanted every week...at this rate, i'll just die a fatty)
5) i merely SAID i was craving for yoghurt, so my friend KINDLY scoured the fridge in the dark and shoved her strawberry yoghurt which she had been finding difficulty finishing in the past few days...and COERCED me to down it. what the?!!....i ate it but i didn't finish it. Now i'm awkward full (and fat) and it's past dinnertime. Man. my body's screwed.

oh i've been eating sooooooooo much the entire day that my friend asked me if i was pregnant. HaR. then when i wanted yoghurt, i just said that i am pregnant. And from then on...THEY've been asking me abt the baby and when the baby's full, burp the baby and when the bus shakes, be careful of the baby. Argh. whatever. food. hehe. when the power was down, she even wrote "**** is hungry" on my post-it notes and pasted them on my computer so that everyone cld see. damn. and i wrote "s***** is mad" see...power failures are fun. hahaaR...

Okie...had reception duty for lunch today. Sigh. when i've got lots of work to do, i've got yes, reception duty. pardon my complaining but i HAVE to complain to my blog and sorry to the dear readers. haha. today, the receptionist said i was nice (so that i cld cover her tmr -.- ) then she said although at 1st she thought i was fierce. darn. am i really that fierce? the older i grow, the fiercer i look...speaking of which...

happy birthday to me...
happy birthday to me...
happy birthday to ME...
happy birthday to me...

thoughts? I feel darn old =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home