ballade pour adeline

Monday, February 27, 2006

ARGH. why are you so persistent!!!!!! leave me alone!!!!!!!!

ate ALOT today. was nibbling on khong guan biscuits straight after lunch. Then had a craving for yoghurt which my nice little neighbour/friend gave me from her stocked up yoghurt in the fridge=) then the boss bought bravissimo ice-cream. was extremely creamy i must say and my friend cldn't finish it so she transferred this whole huge scoop from her cup to my cup when i merely said i wanted to try that flavour i didn't have. argh. i didn't finish it of course. haha was full. so i gave another girl to eat. hahaa...what an adventure just with eating ice-cream.

i really wonder where you are this very moment in time. will you be as great as God deems you to be? will you be as sweet as what i deem you to be? do you believe in fairytales? are you my fairytale?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home