ballade pour adeline

Sunday, February 26, 2006

i spent the entire weekend thinking and reflecting on the past week. i didn't think of this question until my dear friend asked me ( thx=) ) A extremely important question: what lessons can i learn from the obstacles? i learnt that:

1) i shld never use the printer when everyone's using
2) i shld set my priorities straight
3) i shld treat my work more seriously
4) i shldn't take things for granted, esp the tasks pple set for me
5) i shld always finish up and do a good job for the tasks i am given

From today onwards, you will see a serious me. No more the frivolous, fun-loving me. It's time to grow up and be responsible for my work.

actually, i realised that all these unpleasant incidents that happened last week was all myself to blame.

while this guy who made me buy the shoe polish triggered all these unpleasant chain of events, i still have to take responsibility for letting him get the better of me in the first place. His heck-care attitude totally screwed me up all over because,

1) had he not asked me to buy the shoe polish (not my job), i wldn't have been late to return to work and panick and screw up my own job that i was assign to complete. it does NOT always pay to be nice.
2) had he not come and ka chau me to call up the HR guy who was at a course, to ask for his stupid MC card that day i was working at the reception, i wldn't have been "reminded" by the HR guy not to anyhow give out his hp number to the office pple.

but all in all, I am the one to blame. Because I let him get me down in the first place. Therefore, my point being, I shld be more committed to my work and stop making a fool of myself.

i just wanna thank all the pple out there (4) who spent time listening to my complaints =) thanks to all of you, including those who don't read this blog of mine.

I hope for a better week ahead and better weeks to come for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home