ballade pour adeline

Saturday, February 25, 2006

sad sad day. :'(

1) stepped on someone's toes (i reckon a few) today. got scolded for sth i didn't do. just so happened that when she went to collect her stuff, the printer/scanner/faxer/copier was printing a few of my documents which i had been waiting for a vvvv long time just like the others (coz many others were using too at the same time) so she scolded me for clicking so many (abt 7 pages) at 1 go (when some perm staff before me printed abt 20 over copies) and said i will jam the machine=( bad karma.

2) came back to office flustered after searching desperately for the shoe polish. but instead was told i bought the wrong shoe polish; he said he didn't know how to use it. Photocopied the wrong way because i wasn't thinking straight from all the running to get the shoe polish(coz lunch was over soon) the 2 guys didn't scold me but i felt really, really bad=(

i hate office politics.

3) missed a lunch treat with the big bosses for our dept at crystal jade (2 or 3 of them) who i have never met, because i had a lunch/shopping date with my sister. missed out on a rare bonding session =( Just so happened to be that day.

4) got a phobia of that machine.

5) didn't feel like going home by 630pm so did OT by helping the other temp in bunkering until 9pm when it was just nice for the movie brokeback mountain at eng wah cinema. but reached there at abt 915pm and missed the show. so 3 of us watched Rumour has it instead. wasn't as good as i expected it to be but i just needed to get away from the work-related stress after just 1 week. sad thing is, project hasn't started yet so by right workload will increase=( learnt a little more abt photocopying and sorting the complicated invoices. but i got a feeling that by monday i wld have forgotten everything.

6) been having the runs for 3 days straight. sprained ankle, paper cuts and blade cut on my fingers=( been having headache with all the all-term staring at computer too=(

7) going to work alone one day next wk. the other temps aren't coming in to work with me on my birthday coz they gotta collect their A level results =( sad.

8) feeling pretty darn stressed with working.

9) reached home at 1215am after the movie and made the mistake of walking by the temple which was extremely daunting because there wasn't a single person down that long stretch of road,.. instead of stopping at the bus-stop with residential estates. so i called/woke up my sis halfway to ask her to talk to me...until her hp died and i was soooo scared when this lorry filled with abt 5 workers drove past me and i pretended to talk on my hp with no one on the other side. the last thing on my mind was preparing myself for a FIGHT for retaliation lest the lorrry shld stop beside me.

10) cldn't contain the emotions anymore and cried while bathing.

11) didn't have proper dinner last night. office had a end of mth buffet for pple's birthdays who fell in feb. had a hotdog and yummy yoghurt for LUNCH. And had a chocolatey eclair, a sweet/savoury tart, 1 1/2 mini spongecakes and some banana-choc cake from the birthday cake and later popcorn and an ice-lemon tea during the movie--- for DINNER.

didn't think that the one who i saw online at 1am, offered to stay online a while more to listen to my complains and cheer me up, wld be the one i used to have a crush on. and had a nice chat with this new perm staff who's been wking there for a mth already. she told me she didn't like that woman who scolded me too. is that supposed to sound comforting?...

i am no superwoman=( just a really stressed-out office worker.

btw, when i got bk, i checked the almanac that i got for friday. it happened to be an "inauspicious" day, instead of an "auspicious" or "average" day. it terrifies me that it's qte accurate. and the next blardy "inauspicious" day falls on my birthday, the day that i'll be working alone too. darn. i am really scared that the prediction might be true...i think i need purple crystals or sth. maybe i shld bring more crystals to work, pray more and erm...what else can i do??? *thinks* ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home