ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

and i was so prepared to abandon my blog. but i guess at 12am when my thoughts run amok, only You will be listening to me. so here i am.

who am I trying to kid? my life is in a total wreck now.

it seems so easy to say that everything will be ok again but it's just so hard to do it.

it really hurts very, very much to see my parents feeling down. they don't deserve it.

i have a terrible throbbing headache. my head is exploding, as in literally.

i looked into the mirror. i laughed at myself, i weeped at myself. And i shouted b*tch.

i wanna fly away to utopia.

i wanna migrate to japan.

crap. my head really hurts. i am going to try to sleep.

song on radio: coco lee--reflection

happy valentine's day, you pest.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

your mind and emotions either work for or against you, and my brain is a propaganda machine whipping my body into submission and pushing all limits.

down lose heart enid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home