ballade pour adeline

Friday, February 03, 2006

happieeeeeee=)

omg omg omg! my friend is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! thx for the present n the card girl=) haha i almost cried. i think this episode has really made me open my eyes bigger. i know who my true friends are now=) oh and my friend and i wore the same colour top again!!! haha...so got mo4 qi4 right. hehe...it's happened the 3rd outta 5 times we met since i came back already.........haha

ooo i bought a blouse. wahahahR~ feeling a little wicked today. Nah, i bought it because of my previous experience with the thongs=( i won't see it again. just not fated to buy. moral of story--if you like it, just buy it! a reflection of the nike Just Do It!...oh i have decided to buy the badminton racquet. kinda wanna play badminton but i guess yesterday i just wasn't in my shopping mood. today i am!=P

went for a marathon walk with dkowl yesterday...fun...thx=) let's go to harbourfront the next time!

i was a dodo yesterday. took a train from dhoby ghaut to bugis via outram park. how silly i was. it was big a loop. any-oh-how, i wasn't angry. in fact it was refreshing. i had the whole train almost to myself and those were stations that i had never ever crossed before=) hehe but sooooo sorry to the person who had to wait while i was on the verge of getting lost =P

anw...it's always nice to know that old friends remember you and that they are doing fine too. coming to think of it, the predictions for my zodiac sign is pretty accurate =X or maybe it was mere coincidence?

this date is a special day that I wish I cld forget.

Don't lose your day
with each passing day
you've come so far
don't throw it away

lurveeeee this song.

Gambatte! I will survive. do you believe in miracles?...

i need a job with goooood pay. any lobang, anyone?=P driving can wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home