ballade pour adeline

Monday, February 06, 2006

i think i am blogging too much. but HECK. i really need to air my views on certain things. And so I've been going thru a series of rollercoaster rides that even i myself cannot fathom what in the world is going on.

Yesterday: I spent the afternoon playing piano and listening to CDs- oldies (90s)- richard clayderman and this CD compilation called-To the One I Love. ballade pour adeline. The one song that will always remind me of my neighbour back when i was living in serangoon. that was 16 years ago but each time i hear that song, it just feels as though she (i think) is playing next door. Then there was this song- Right Here Waiting. my 1st favourite song when I was only 6. And probably will always be one of my favourites.
Then I spent a couple of hours talking to my mum till 1am. (I love my mum=)) I told her how I felt, behind each hesistated contemplated thought. For a while, i know tears were already on the verge of falling out but i choose not to cry in front of her and I am glad that she didn't see me cry. probably everything has a reason to it. it's probably a blessing.

Anyway, today i finished a book called "101 simple lessons for life" i read it because its chapters were short compacted. anyway, it's qte interesting.

Tmr...i have plans. Hopefully they turn out well. *fingers crossed*

Seriously, I think i am very much like "tae-young", this character from the "LoversInParis" currently airing on mon and tues nights 7pm on channelU. (catch it if you can) it's a nice show. After comparing with her, I realised that we are very similar. you don't have to read from here onwards if you're not interested in my life. Here goes:

Right now, she is desperately finding a job (and she was sad that she had to sell her ticket for returning to paris because she's got too many household bills to pay in seoul).
She has too many ups and downs in her life that she is constantly struggling to keep herself alive.
Although she is always smiling, sometimes she just breaks down especially when she's alone. And also when the male lead breaks her heart.
She's always in a daze.
She likes to day-dream and reminise her times, happy or sad, with the male lead.
She brings her camera with her everywhere to take pictures of herself to freeze time.
She brings a voice recorder wherever she goes to record her feelings at that point of time (I use my diary)
She's quite blur.
She has a strong character.

...BUT...
the diff is...
she's pretty
And she always seems to meet the male lead somehow, unintentionally. that's the thing abt shows...

Too much probing, hope and expectations can be painful. Sometimes, you just need a listening ear. Someone you know you can trust 24/7 and who will never forsake you. I want the Lord to show me THE ONE He has planned for me. No more heartaches, wrong choices and disappointments. just THE ONE.

Wait for the Lord. Be strong and take heart and Wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Song on class95: Eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home