ballade pour adeline

Sunday, July 17, 2005

on racism- Part...(I can't remember what...)

Just another entry to complain. If you don't feel like reading, I shan't coerce you. This isn't the 1st time I face such sh*t. and the 2nd time within a short time-frame.

Well, a couple of bitches just #*^*ed lah=P Was walking along some retarded road in this disgusting country and somehow they were asking for sth and I was talking to my mum hence I completely ignored them and walked off. Then the 1st bitch called out to the other bitch whether she saw that and bitch number said no so bitch number 1 explained to her how "THEY ASIANS" are ignorant and whatever rubbish. Like HELLO?! you are from asia too. Oh I just forgot they are what we, asians call "Red-Headed" arrogant b***ards and bitches. I can't just stand it when they only SEE you when they need sth when more than half the time we are the invisible human beings. Try harder man. Just piss off.

Saw the fountain at crown and I was reminded of the one at bugis junction. How the kids there played in the water under their parents' watchful eyes. I miss that... I kind of (not really vow, vow) but promised myself never to ever come here in the future after my studies. Trust me, it is a freaking place and I mean it. I know what I am talking abt. Anthony was so right. These big-headed pple are hitlers inside (and maybe outside too). Somehow they so wrongly believe that they are the superior race. wth. Continue deceiving yourselves. Yet another lazy bummer who merely work half the hours of us in sg. !!!!!!!!

Then walked past s st. The place where I wld take a bus to the airport. Wishing so much that the end of nov will come. ='( 105 days and counting...

My best advice to anyone: DON'T ever come here for studies. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home