ballade pour adeline

Thursday, August 31, 2006

boring.

played computer games the entire day. had only 10 calls (i'm not complaining =P) but time passed painfully slow.

it was a wet wet day. i hate wet days because:

1) my soles kept slipping out of the heels that i decided that i'd nv make it to the bus-stop. after abt 5 steps out of the gate, I ran back home in the downpourto change to boots. had to change into my pants for a better match with the ankle boots

2) the skirts of my pants were drenched to the core and my pants kept giving way to the weight below. the consequence? a dropping pants.

3) my neatly combed hair was dishevelled. hence resulting in a mad-woman image.

4) the mrt carriage was crowded like ants in an anthill.

5) the carriage stank odourously due to clammy passengers.

6) some AUNTIE placed her bags of loots on the floor thus impeding the flow of passengers.

7) i was literally squashed between walls of pple that i cld barely see my arms because there wasn't any space to lift them up.

8) the rain dampened my mood for looking out for eye-candies.

9) there were hardly any on a rainy day. WHY must they dodge the crowd and catch the early train.

10) i arrived at 815am. Bleah. late. fortunately, the supervisor wasn't there yet...as usual. Even better, she was on medical leave. Hoho.

11) was freeeeeeeezing in the office the whole day. the result: MORE binging on pantry food. oh well.


Happy. no strings attached.
out of the rut.




uh...uh...i came across my cousin's blog. OK. my youngest's cousin. my gm's favourite grand-kid. Is 17 (erm i think?...when i last updated...hehe). OMG. that means...I AM DAMN OLD. oh shit.

Like the cutsy cutsy little stuffed doll-cousin is 17. darn. And just look at that blog man. she's what, a student council in tpjc. And she's blogging abt guys and stuff (very normal...yaaa yaaa yaaaa...) but com'mon, when we were playing tog...when i was erm...9? and she was erm...only 6?...who talked abt guys back then?

WE EXCHANGED STICKERS and BLEW BUBBLES. Oh shit again. That's how many dog years ago. pls don't remind me.


note to myself:
YOU.
SO OLD.
Shooooo.
Go Away :(


I'm sad. i need to down saaaaashimiiiii. haven't had that in a looong time. erm...1 mth? sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home