ballade pour adeline

Monday, December 12, 2005

hey guys. thanks=) I am alright already. (miraculously) i didn't speak to anyone abt it. hehe just just wrote in my diary and blogged. so. yah thanks the pple who happened to read my blog. hehe. gotta move on i guess. actually i was feeling ok already since sat (that's 2 days) hehe but was too lazy to blog. some things seem to get over faster when you pray and don't think abt it. (maybe i am used to it=P) there are seemingly greater things that are taking priority right now. 1st things 1st, I am really glad to pass my exams. so. thanks Lord=) 2nd, I just wish God will help me out on one thing. no, not love. i need money. i really do. caught up in some monetary affairs that i can't seem to resolve. ironically, pple say that money isn't everything. yeah, it isn't but when you really really really need it, it is a problem. a big one.

oh i caught chicken little on thurs. Alone. How nice=) it's my first time watching a movie in a cinema alone. my sis was shocked (as usual)--she can't even have her meals alone!=P) lalalala~ time out. it was nice. really. except for the annoying kids who ask stupid questions throughout the whole show which made me just feel like strangling them. shld have known better for a show like CL but then if it was Perhaps Love, I'd probably be surrounded by lovey-dovey couples too. so either way. shld have sat at the back which were empty but i was stuck in side. had to cross 3 pple before i cld get out of the j8 cinema. oh bleah. too mah fan.

hehe they really piss you off when you're in a bad mood. haha.

kid number 1 to his mummy: WHY THE CHICKEN LITTLE'S DADDY SO FAT? IS IT BECAUSE HE EAT TOO MUCH?

me: *rolls eyes* whatever.

then this aunty sitting 2 seats on my left was laughing louder than the kids (her kid(s)-Number 2 won't even laughing). the cinema was qte empty (only abt 4 rows in all occupied) so her laughter was just totally audible. And when the show commenced she (the AUNTY) was writing off the screen word-for-word. hello? WE CAN SEE FOR OURSELVES. Ask someone to do that and you'd understand how it feels. i am telling you it sucks. having someone talk when you are in the midst or any point in time in the movie is one of the most irritating things someone can do to you. no wonder j cldn't stand it when we were watching a movie.

Then at 1 point in time one kid sitting 3 seats on my right (Kid number 1) had a 'situation'. i think he was scared of the ALIENS so he was just hugging his mum during the alien part.

me: whatever AGAIN.

paying $8 bucks for abt 2 hrs' isolation was reasonable i reckon. cld have come at a cheaper cost though (FREE) but i wasn't going to some ulu-place like harbourfront ALONE and risk getting mugged at night. =P

Oh initially i had wanted to watch Perhaps Love. A sappy love story suited for a heart-broken person. but the earliest they had for that time-slot was 645 and i didn't want to be back so late. and i really wanted to attempt watching a movie alone for once so i just bought a tic for CL hoping it cld at least crack me up a little. It was ok. A novel experience watching alone=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home