ballade pour adeline

Monday, December 05, 2005

NO. NO. NO. I am not THAT desperate. I really am NOT. haha. I guess you guess are right lah. I shldn't settle for some guy who looks like 30 when he's only 24! TWENTY-FOUR!!!...who knows...in 10 yrs time I might just look like his kid. ARGH. Ok that is a seriously disgusting thought. Anyway, thanks to shu and my sis who really shrieked when I showed her his pic a week ago...Her exact reaction

"AH!...NO...PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like an AH PEK!!! LIKE THIS GUY BETTER!!!...(then she pointed to this friend of mine called meng--see below for details...haha...the guy who looks like richie ren lah and he's eating the wantan soup)" Wah lau, if only it was THAT easy transferring an infatuation from one guy to another. My sister is MAD.

Anyway, my bottomline is, the ah pek (aAargh. I can't believe it, I am so mean) can find his penang gf lah. I AM GIVING UP ON HIM. =) There you go. I said it. My sis and shu will probably rejoice for me (I hope) haha.

Goodnight pple...sweet dreams. No matter what, I know he will ALWAYS be my brother in Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home