ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Today I was melting in the sweltering heat of 25 degrees celsius. For a while, I felt like I was snowman.

Earlier in the morning, I was almost late (yes, again). I walked briskly into the physio lecture theatre and didn't look any further. I was glad that she was blocking him. Or maybe I didn't want to notice him. Whatever the case, I was glad that I didn't see him today. I actually felt better. After the US and microwave lect, I was one of the 1st few to dart out of the theatre. Maybe that's how it works, for me.

I was running from the tram-stop to the arts blding for my 4.15 lecture (because I was almost late again) and was panting away when I plonked myself in the vacant seat in the middle section. I looked in front (coz there's where the screen was!). The seats at my column 3 rows down were almost empty. I saw him abt 4 rows in front of me. I almost killed myself.

The lecturer dr heng sounded like william hung and it sounded a little funny. Most likely a HK immigrant. Well, ok he was qte entertaining, or rather his lecture on x-rays. I think majority didn't get what he said either. "You can see this horizontal fissure on the right lung...It is qte obvious." No I can't. The students laughed. I guess it meant that they cldn't see it either. It wasn't as obvious to us as it was to him. He's experienced!...

Totally unrelated. I wonder what he is thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home