ballade pour adeline

Friday, February 18, 2005

Gosh. I am so tired. Yawn abt 10 times in 1hr during lect today. the irving lecturer is boring. Hmm...maybe it's me. I don't know. Embarrassed myself again today. Woke up usual time but somehow was a little late when I left the house. Took a tram. When I was getting off the tram, my bag got hooked on this disgusting and hairy 50+ man's pole he was holding and kinda 'rebouced' when I was getting of the tram. Oh man. It was a crowded tram, I was afraid of being late and I was so embarrassed that I shld be unable to get off the tram because of my bag. So I ran across the road and nv turned back. 1 thing I really wondered was who actually freed my bag from the pole. I mean I did try but some person behind me helped me. but I was too paiseh to look up the tram. Oh well. Nice person=) I didn't even say thx. -_-"...

Then during CRS tut, I was sooooo tired but luckily I didn't yawn. I was really dead but was thankful that the tutor let us go 1/2 hr early. I think the tutor is qte pretty. She reminds me of vanna white. But younger and maybe more cho lo. During the 1st tut she actually sat on the chair like some coffee shop aunty, with the sole of one of the legs on the chair. Haha. I felt like telling her to sit properly. Haha. Anyway, it's just so different, how the way we are brought up in s'pore. Since when were we allowed to put our legs on the chairs. haha. Let alone the tcher. Imagine the bao doing that. Hmm...I can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home