ballade pour adeline

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Today while listening to my FM radio on my way to school, it struck me that my life is like the tuner. It changes when I change country too. Hehe. Anyway...today was qte a funny day. Kinda jam-packed.

First it was physio prac. We did wax bath and ultrasound scan. Geez the US was a little amusing, considering that I nv used it before. But the wax bath, the physio in Austin did show me before.

After prac was CRS lecture. Jenny again. Hmm...I guess I was a little distracted today, so I didn't really get some stuff down in time.=P

Then it was CRS prac. That was kinda malu-ating. I thought I was in grp A. So I was standing with the grp for a while then I saw that he was in that grp too. I was thinking "sh*t. I don't want to be in the same grp as him." haha but I was thinking, I don't remember seeing his name in my grp. And fortunately, when the prac tutor gave us the paper to mark our attendance beside our name, I cldn't find mine. I was qte shocked coz I thought I already noted my grp alphabet. Ok, apparently wrong. Well...another girl had her grp mixed up too, so we went out the dissecting room and checked the notice board again. Ok, so I am in grp D. Haha, I kinda heaved a sign of relief, glad that I wasn't in the same grp as him. haha. So I walked to the new grp and upon arrival, the prac tut called my name, just in time for me to acknowledge that I was present. And then he said "Good'day. Can you draw the thoracic vertebrae on the board." I was dumbfounded. =P Caught me by surprise. So I gave a huge smile, kind of in a state of disbelief. and the grp laughed. Oh well. Anyway, later he gave me a thoracic vertebrae bone and asked me draw which fortunately I cld. Yup, that's abt it. Then through the 1hr prac session, this burly prac tutor started persecuting pple and asking them qns. But halfway through, the pple behind me were complaining and gossiping away abt how boring the tutor was and of course their desire to change grps. I thought he was ok. At least he didn't scold me or anything for not knowing my stuff. Guess he was kinda helpful when my friend and I asked him qns regarding the bones and the wet specimen of the thorax, vertebrae and sternum which he hauled out from the soaking wet bank of mutilated body parts smelling of pungent formic acid.

That's abt all for CRS prac today folks!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home