ballade pour adeline

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hmm...I love the food I cooked. Hehe. It's good man. the scrambled eggs and ham and leftover salmon and leftover rock-hard rice. haha. Good enough for myself but I don't know abt others. Haven't really let anyone try my cooking yet, except my fam. hehe.

I just realised that watermelons are hard to cut. I mean separating the meat from the green 'shell' Maybe I am just weak...

Nothing to watch on tv so my sis was watching golf. The commentator was lamer than me. He suddenly said sth abt 5s and 4s, probably the scores. Then he said it sounded like phone no. "far far for far for for far..." with his crazy accent. *rolls eyes*

I am still waiting for him to email me...=( I can nv trust promises eh?...

276 more days. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home