ballade pour adeline

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hehe...I feel like a housewife. Doing chores and studying the same time.=P

Today is laundry day!...just washed my clothes, threw some into the machine. Earlier in the morn, went to vic market bought lots of food for the week. Met a friend there. Hmm...he was the one who told me to get food from the market on days when it's not open the following day coz it's cheaper! hmm...and I see him on a sat. haha. Blah blah.

Haven't had lunch yet. Haha. Only a banana for the whole morn. A little lazy to eat and also no time to eat. hehe. Cooked my 'famous' specialty dish-scrambled eggs with ham for lunch. Yum yum. okie, not famous YET. haha. That's the 1st dish I learnt to cook. When I was 11 yrs-old I think.

I think the weather is not bad today. I like the temperature. Except that there isn't much sun. So the mood is a bit 'drowsy' today.

While doing the laundry...

sis: meimei, I don't know which button to press (on the washing machine).
me: belly button.
sis: Hur. Hur.

Gosh I am getting so lame. =X...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home