ballade pour adeline

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Woke up at 11 15am today with a terribly sore throat. Probably because I ate fried stuff today. How sad. I had a strange dream this morning..I know it was from 10am-11am coz I woke up at 10am then went back to sleep.

Here's how my dream went: I think it was supposed to be the day before I was leaving for melb. My fam and I were supposed to be at home but somehow the home looked like my grandma's home with my grandma not there. Ok, weird. Then I think I was checking my email on my sis's laptop and playing some glow in the dark thingys in my sister's room then my sis came into and just intersected and checked her mail instead. I can't remember what I was feeling, maybe anger? Then in another scene, A guy friend drove 2 other friends (1 guy and 1 girl) and myself to a beach in singapore. But it didn't look anything like a familiar beach. It was mainly grass, with only abt 2 feet of sand before this small little pebble barricade then it was the sea. Maybe it was a lake. I can't remember. Anyway, the girl and I wrote stuff side by side on the small sand area. I think she drew a pic or sth. It was colourful and complicated. As for myself, I remember writing the words "I love s'pore" on my territory. I am sure the girl was jy. haha. (That's qte weird I think coz she called me last night and we talked for a while...) Then it was time to go. And then suddenly, my thongs resting between the grass patch and sandy beach were filled with ants. Many many ants and I freaked out. Then one of the guy friends helped me dust them away to no avail so we put the shoe in the water and I guess it was a little better. Don't know why there was another pair of pink sandals in the picture and it was apparently mine. Some thing happened. The ants part. That beats me, I don't even remember bringing 2 pairs of shoes to the beach...weird dream eh?...the guy...Probably was pee. Haha. I can't recall. Funny dream. I always get weird dreams when I am here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home