ballade pour adeline

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I think I've got great snrs!=) Just came from from north( I think) melb...this apartment opp the physio blding where my snr lives. Wah. Nice place. I really enjoy talking to them. Well most of them. Really friendly I guess. Met new pple who didn't go last aug. Pretty interesting. A friend called me up this afternoon at 3 and told me abt this singaporean gathering. Expected to see more 2nd yrs though but anyway, was surprised to meet this 2nd yr friend there coz he's msian. haha. However, it didn't really turn out to be a singaporean gathering, had an australian also (ABC). Yup. Had a potluck; I didn't bring any food coz it was so last min. The food was great, esp dessert. Mango pudding, agar agar, blah.....nice. I didn't try my friend's salmon coz he said he added sake which has 15% alcohol. Being allergic to alcohol isn't fun. =( well...one day I will drink. hmm took alot of pics.=) Will post them up soon...I had a nice time...i'll be seeing them ard in school!...Oh and I realised that I do have a test in abt a wk's time. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home