ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I am dead tired. Walked to school like twice back and fro each. And I had to walk to the physics blding for prac-that's like the other end of the uni campus. That's like nearly 1.5 hrs of trekking. My legs are breaking. The weather didn't help at all. 32 freaking degrees. Tmr's 35. How nice. Argh. Anyway...prac was ok I guess, except that I was kinda tired. Used the stethoscope but apparently I think my grp's one was spoilt so cldn't hear anything. Then our physics experiment had us to measure our bld pressure. Ok, 107/96. That' s 'normal' for me I guess; a bit on the lower end though. (normal range: 105/65-135/95). Ard there. I am so so so tired that I don't even feel like having dinner now. X_X

When I heard that it was going to be 35 degrees, I cldn't help but swear with the 's' word. Man...this weather really sux. My legs were literally sweating. How gross can that be.

Thought was wearing a skirt tmr but I have dissection prac...so I am not sure if we can wear skirts since we have to wear close-toed shoes. Whatever. Just hope that tmr will go by quickly. I think I am so so so behind my lects. So lazy. Sigh.

I think I am just going to give up. It's not going to come anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home