ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm a clown

Damn Irritating.

I fell down whilst cycling. (Yeeee haw!) I was a little annoyed because i had only embarked on my journey for abt, what 10min? then my bike crashed onto the Holy Ground. ?!?#@#!

But heck. I carried on riding, a little disconcerted whether I shld wash the dirt away from the blood lest it becomes an ugly bruise. And also, because my legs were fair(ER), I was worried that the scar might become bloody apparent.

I am a vain-pot. Thank You.

Anyway, heck! then I continued riding for another 20 more min until it became si bei pain that I cld ride no more and had to go home, lah.

I don't know if I was fortunate or unfortunate, that nobody saw my ugly stance of falling from the sky, like Mr Bean. Which meant no embarrassment whatsoever and of cause, No assistance. I'll choose the former.

Blah. Coming to think of, it was spooky. Having to fall down in the temple where there's nobody. But I guess I'm probing too much into this. Still hurts :'(

And now, you see a uneven Beautiful Emblem of the temple gravel on my left knee. Ahh...How nice. *note the sarcasm here.

Now Mr Bruise (Lee) [Sorry for the corny-ness] is busy pussing. pretty gross. Why Must It Pus. Crap.



Well, I guess I totally deserved it.





because I was trying to cycle without hands.

Look! No hands!

Crash.

(:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home