ballade pour adeline

Saturday, September 23, 2006

oops i did it again.

sorry i haven't been blogging because i was LAZY. Yes.

today i feel terrible. because i went ard screwing pple. and i feel (still) extremely bad. felt even worse when...ah...nvm.

if there was a best advice given by my mum today, it wld be...

"Live everyday like it's your last"

i like this advice alot.

then there was one that i kept repeating to myself.

"Make a decision and move on"

which of course, failed to inspire me.


today, i took bus 162, 4 times. Okay, that's not the point.

I think i sinned ALOT today, ironically. because i went to church today. And met an actor who hasn't acted for a gazillion years. Again, that's besides the point.

And yes, i am trying to repent right now. After being a bitch.

Let's see...the sinnest prayers...

1) i feel bad abt having to stand someone up. sorry. sorry. sorry.

2)

3)

and

i felt like slapping myself.

FREAK.

i think the beach is one holy place, besides the church. i always feel very relieved everytime i am there. somehow the sea beeze always manages to blow away my sorrows, worries and problems. it's just amazing...

anyway, The Best Dad gave me a pair of tickets to...Starlight Cinema
yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home