ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I am sabattical.

Gravitating towards passivity.

The wallpaper of meditation.

I'm a Mope.



De 49 year-old son of a bitch was vommitting the entire night. Like some freakshow in action whereby the creep hides in a shadow and makes wicked noises...

at 3.30am, he was still coughing like an ah kaw who tio-ed TB. And the disgusting thing was, he puked all over the living room, hence the patches of white putrid undigested waste in every corner.

There was even a big fat raisin in the middle of the soiled matter.

The worse thing was, he proceeded to lick up his puke each time he regurgitated. Yucks.

Thanks to my highly retarded sister who fed him God knows what--salad and raisins. And I suspect, even mooncake. Freako.

My sister treats him like a trash-can. From 1) durian to 2) broccoli to 3) plain bread 4) bread with natella to 5) orange juice to 6) pieces of chicken and beef my mum cooks to 7) MY SPECIALLY CONCOCTED SALAD WITH RAISIN (idiot lah) which includes celery, cucumber and apples and 8) moooncakes.

Okay, I shan't deny that I am guilty of feeding him kaya bread too. But seriously, we shld have known that nearly all 50 year-olds have dysphagia and for his case, aphasia, agraphia and anomia.

Ahh...whatever. hopes he recovers from food poisoning.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just a good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home