ballade pour adeline

Monday, September 25, 2006

ooo i love catching up with girlies

yay. another great outing.

gaAAaaa zhua~~ oh. er..random words. means coooocckroach btw.

hee.

BUT.

i am NOT going to eat another ham and cheese crepe from marche for as long as i live. MARK MY WORDS. today i ate and ate and ate and felt like puking. You see, usually i wld share it with my mum but today my mum wasn't with me. And i was VERY hungry. so i ate all.

And i almost died.

it's my 6th time in marche and the 5th time ordering the exact same thing. blah. The last, perhaps. hee.

I WILL be wearing dark colours from today onwards. WHY? BECAUSE. I AM fat. you know i put on like 11 pounds in 7 mths? For that, I can so slap myself again.

So yeah, there you go. ARGH. i hardly have dark clothes in my wardrobe. Darn it. Son of a biscuit. *swears*

I must lose the 11 pounds by THIS SATURDAY. *sob sob*

yada yada yada. i sat beside jaychou on my way home in the bus. that is, jaychou with a couple of pounds. from the side-view. and i cldn't help turning to my left for like...erm...5 times? feels good sitting beside a cutie man.

but when i got off the bus and saw his face from the front, i tell you my hopes were dashed. need i say more?

No lah, i am just kidding. hehe, just that sometimes fantasy (side-profiles for this case) are less crude=P

Sweet.

today i was feeling rather egoccentric. in the train, i had an urge to do sth from the scene on-set...on everyone who laid eyes on me. It was "Meet the Parents" movie to be exact. Like how Robert De Niro directed his index and middle fingers in each of his eyeballs and proceeded to point it at BenStiller, his to-be-son-in-law, somewhat intimidatingly.

The rationale of cause, was to signal "I am watching you...so don't try anything funny" hehe. Was just being eccentric.

Then there was this commuter in the train who was blasting his headphones at like what, 110 decibels? if he didn't feel the pain, i was definitely suffering. oh well. all i can say is...

happy going deaf. cheers =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home