ballade pour adeline

Monday, March 27, 2006

What a joke. My dad wants to debate with me abt how diabetes comes abt. I said it's inborn--even before i cld explain the innate lack of insulin, he said "No lah...you eat too much sweet things, drink coffee at night...blah blah blah...also can get diabetes." ARGH. Whatever k. this is from someone who i am sure has never taken biology before. Blah. I just walked off, too flabbergasted to even argue my point across=P (because i am not sure myself...wahhahaR) but anw, my tutor used to tell me it's NOT because of ingesting too much sweeeeet things...hmm

Ooo met up with pee today!=) Really glad that i did. but really sorry that it was kinda rushy and stuff. I had planned to eat at either country mana or kenny rogers but turned out that when the stupid training ended, it was already 1.15pm and the poor friend had to had 20min for me=( So we settled for food-court food instead since i had to be back by 2pm. bleah. what an uncomprising lunch hour. I was trying to study the whole afternoon amidst the heaps of files to cover up my 'illegal' deeds. Did a bit of reading but how much went into my cerebrum at all remains a mystery.

i saw a black dress i fancied from m)phosis. Kinda liked it. cld be for formal or informal. Waiting for payday.......=p today, i realised that one of the temp staff on probabtion for 2mths was gone. They didn't even give her a week's notice or sth...until when she asked the person-in-charge on friday (when her 2mths was over) if they were going to convert her to permanent. Apparently no. And without warning as well. That sucks.

A conversation on a bus that totally pissed me off:

B*tch number 1: "youngsters nowadays...Haiz...see that STUDENT over there(then she looked behind), stand there with the big bag and block everyone...like a piece of pole. Don't say like move in for pple to walk..."
B*tch number 2: "yah lor...so self-centred. Haiyoh...youngsters uh...always talk so loudly in the bus. So inconsiderate..." *whatever whatever whatever crap coming out of their mouths*

I was sitting just beside b*tch 2 and I just kept rolling my eyes. then she cited an example on 2 Ca______ high students who were shouting to each other when they were just within a shlder's length of each other. I really wonder what is it abt students that irate them so much... (is it because they can't be one of them? I don't know...)
You mean STUDENTS their time (erm...a couple of centuries ago?) don't talk loud too? They don't play ard in buses...?! (OH I FORGOT...BUSES DIDN'T EVEN EXIST DURING THEIR TIME) what's with the world man? what's with them man? what's with me man? haiz...work stress. sorry. forgive me. hAHaR.

Photos!=)

1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

dude there are like three types of diabettes, the first is inherited, the second is high insulin and the other is low insulin so yeah your both right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home