ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

today is qte a good day...i think=) well at least it cld have been uglier which i really resist to think abt.

Today she found out from my friend that i have a test today and on seeing that i kept hiding my file everytime she came to my desk. And after trying to dig hard abt the nature of my exam- whether it was graded or not, how much to study, whether i've studied them before in the past...blah. Scheming eh. Tsk. hmm and i told a white lie today. She GUESSED it. it was a mock exam therefore it wasn't graded but i told her it was counted, hoping that maybe she'd excuse me from work and let me study in peace. She even skimmed thru my file of lecture notes and concluded that yes, i've studied them in high sch before, which i hurriedly amended my statement that "It's DIFFERENT. It's more" she said "in depth." me: "YAH." hahaR. It wasn't easy convincing her man...How persistent.

And so...she granted me the afternoon off. As in really took away the pile on my table and passed it on to another girl who was busy enough. =P ahh... Anw...i shall forgive her a little today because she was nice enough. She said "ok...i'll close one this time...U study...Next time do properly...BLAH BLAH BLAH". heheee...

So tired. the mock exam was qte disastrous. So much to study. The whole afternoon including my lunch time was devoted to this thingy and yet i still cldn't do. Bleah.

in the bus on my way back...this kid kept screaming like mad. For once, i wasn't pissed with such kids. In fact, i was thinking that kids are so cute (I must be mad) that they don't careless for pple in the world. b*tches, b*stards and crappy people. Yet when they grow up, they (WE) become one of the freaking morons in the world that so scares even myself. the way we treat pple and get treated just makes me feel like wldn't it be nice if we all didn't have to grow up and destroy our innocence and naive nature of candies, neverlands and wonder-lands?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home